Immunoconjugate stabilizer

Martin Blankfard Mblank at
Mon Nov 6 19:53:14 EST 1995

In article <47d04j$1ph0 at>,
   Thierry Leclipteux <thierry at> wrote:
>I ave problem in keeping stable monoclonal antibody-peroxidase conjugate
>at 4 °C. Is there any chemicals able to protect their activity.  I do not
>want to keep them at -20 °C in glycerol.

If you are going to keep them at -20 you should be able to in PBS. 50%
glycerol will keep them from going through freeze/thaws and that seems to be
death for most HRP conjugates in our hands.  I have also found fish Gel. at 1
mg/ml to work well.  Best of luck

Martin Balnkfard
Senior Scientist
Kirkegaard and Perry Laboratories