Missing posts

Kevin O'Donnell odonnell at sasa.gov.uk
Wed Oct 4 15:04:54 EST 1995

Following the succesful vote on full newsgroup status
for bionet.diagnostics, I retained an e-mail subscription as well as read=
it as a newsgroup. Recently I have noticed that some posts which I
receive by e-mail have not appeared on the version of diagnostics I get =
my newsreader. In particular, someone posted a very interesting abstract =

of a recent publication which I deleted from my e-mail in-tray in the =

expectation that I would have the newsreader version.

In addition, I posted a version of this message via my newsreader some =
days ago. Although it has appeared there, it has not appeared as an e-mai=
l message!

Has anyone else noticed this discrepancy or is it a problem specific to =
end of things?

Dr Kevin O'Donnell
Diagnostics and Molecular Biology
Scottish Agricultural Science Agency