Small Chromatography Syringes

PandaGroup at PandaGroup at
Tue Oct 10 11:30:08 EST 1995

Okay all you diagnostics mavens .... it seems to me that in the early to
mid-1980s some company came out with small chromatography columns for doing
drug or isoenzyme separations (I can't remember which, or both) for clinical
use.  The column itself was packed in a syringe and after you placed the
sample on top of the column, buffer was added and you used the syringe to
force the sample through the column ...otherwise, with no hydrostatic head
you could wait until you retired for the sample to move through the column.

Does anybody else remember these toys and perhaps who manufactured/marketed

If you do, I'd like to hear from you.

Ken Krul