Protozoa

Kevin O'Donnell odonnell at sasa.gov.uk
Tue Oct 10 08:43:04 EST 1995

In article <199510061020.DAA01770 at net.bio.net>,
ESA009 at ED.SAC.AC.UK ("Dr Rob Harling") says:

>> Date:          Thu, 05 Oct 95 20:35:23
>> From:          <vigfrid.ness at veths.no>
>> Subject:       Protozoa
>> To:            mx%"diagnost at net.bio.net"

>> Hi
>>
>> For bacteria one can order strains from ATCC and NCTC etc.
>> My question is does there excist similar collections for protozoa????
>> And if so how do I get in touch with them -address, fax etc.
>>
>> Vigfrid N=E6ss
>>

>I have no USA address, but for Europe you could try the Information
>Centre for European Culture Collections, Braunschweig, Germany,
>tel 0531 61 8715/22
>
>Rob Harling

Or, if you have access to the WWW, check out the Culture Collection of
Algae and Protozoa page. The URL is:

http://wiua.nwi.ac.uk/ccap/ccaphome.html

There is also a large collection of links to protozoa resources at:

http://megasun.bch.umontreal.ca/protists/otherprodbs.html

Kevin O'Donnell
Scottish Agricultural Science Agency
Edinburgh