Newsreader Problems

Kevin O'Donnell odonnell at sasa.gov.uk
Thu Oct 19 09:56:48 EST 1995

We have had problems with our newsfeed here at SASA, which have
meant that articles posted by me or robert Burns to this group have
appeared on our newsreader but haven't been propagated outside SASA!
at the same time, posts submitted my e-mail have not appeared on our
newsreader.  Apologies for the problems this has caused - it has meant
that we haven't been able to do our discussion leader jobs effectively.

Hopefully, the problems have now been sorted out and normal service will
be resumed.

Kevin O'Donnell
Scottish Agricultural Science Agency
Edinburgh