E. Coli O-157:H7

H. Sugisaki srldx at po.iijnet.or.jp
Fri Aug 2 02:56:01 EST 1996

Dear netters, Infection of E. Coli O-157:H7 is being in full bloom in this
country. According to today's news paper, there have already nearly 8000
patients seen nationwidely. It was of real tragedy the infection took 7
lifes mainly out of children in a kinder garden. Our laboratories are
receiving lots of test request not only from hospitals but food industry. I
appreciate it indeed if anybody let me know the company outside Japan
selling test kit for O-157 Ag as well as Ab detection. We are receiving the
test request for detecting the Ab in blood as well. Thank you very much in
advance.

H. Sugisaki
Section Chief
Intellectual Property and Licensing