Job Posting-Conjugation Sci

Leigh Leigh at bangslabs.com
Wed Aug 21 03:15:57 EST 1996

Job Posting-Conjugation Scientist
Bangs Laboratories, a worldwide supplier of microspheres to the medical
diagnostic and biotechnology communities, has an opening in our protein
conjugation lab.  The successful candidate will have at least a B.S. in
Biology/Chemistry/Biochemistry, with a minimum of 2 years experience in solid
phase conjugations, and will be responsible for manufacture of our ProActive
(TM) line of protein coated microspheres.   Experience in a GMP facility and
with spectrophotometric QC assay techniques a plus.  The position requires
obsessive attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. A good sense
of humor will help, also.

We are an equal opportunity employer.  Interested candidates should forward their
resumes to:

Human Resources
Bangs Laboratories, Inc.
979 Keystone Way
Carmel, IN 46032-2823

jobs at bangslabs.com

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Leigh Bangs, aka "The Particle Doctor";  leigh at bangslabs.com
Bangs Laboratories, Inc., 979 Keystone Way, Carmel, IN 46032-2823 USA
Tel: 317-844-7176  Fax: 317-575-8801
"The Microsphere Zone"  [Web Site: http://www.bangslabs.com/blab]
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo