Electronic cell counter - We're looking for an old one

Fred Reyers KPAT1 at op1.up.ac.za
Fri Aug 30 03:28:09 EST 1996

Hi fellow diagnosticians

We have been using an OLD Coulter Model Fn for cell counting on
fluids from body cavities (joints, peritoneum etc) for the last 20
years. This "old faithful" is now starting to show signs of geriatric
disease and the local agents can't keep patching it up.

Is there anyone out there who has one of these sitting in a back room
gathering dust??? We could use it as a source of spares if it is non-
functional or even as a backup if it is functional.

Please reply direct to my E-mail address below.

Regards,

Fred

Fred Reyers (Prof & Head: Section of Clinical Pathology)
Department of Medicine
Faculty of Veterinary Science
P.Bag X04, ONDERSTEPOORT, 0110,
Rep. of South Africa
Tel: 27-12-529 8288
FAX: 27-12-529 8308 or 27-12-344 2107 (Home)

                       "The great tradgedies of science
            are the slaying of beautiful hypotheses by ugly facts"
                              (Huxley)