Immunolink-AP Kits

Kevin O'Donnell odonnell at sasa.gov.uk
Thu Feb 15 07:16:12 EST 1996

We used to use an immunolink-ap kit from Zeneca to produce our
monoclonal antibody conjugates and it worked very well. Production of the
kit has now moved from Zeneca to Genosys and we have experienced a
 sharp drop in quality. Has anyone else any experience of this kit?

Does anyone have any recommendations for conjugation kits?

Kevin
Dr Kevin O'Donnell                           "Work as if you were in the early days
Diagnostics and Molecular Biology     of a better nation"
SASA                                                    - Alasdair Gray
Edinburgh