Immunolink-AP Kits

Kevin O'Donnell odonnell at
Fri Feb 16 08:50:03 EST 1996

On 16 Feb 96 at 1:23, Larry Winger wrote:

> In our most recent HRP conjugation, however, we had terrible coupling,
> compared to a previous Genosys kit with the same antibody -- we didn't know
> whether or not that was the fault of the kit, or our own problem, but it
> does look worrisome -- we'll see how the second coupling (each kit comes
> with nominal reagents for two coupling procedures) goes.
We use the kit to conjugate our monoclonal lines, reducing one
potential source of variation. We are certain that
the kit is at the root of the problem.

> It would be interesting to hear from a Genosys representative in this
> regard, who can reassure us on relevant QC questions!

I agree. If anybody can supply an email address I'll invite them to

>                 Larry   'wearing three hats in these cold times'     Winger
Not THE Larry Winger, the author?

Dr Kevin O'Donnell                           "Work as if you were in the early days
Diagnostics and Molecular Biology     of a better nation"
SASA                                                    - Alasdair Gray