Biosensors in Diagnostics

Kevin O'Donnell odonnell at sasa.gov.uk
Thu Feb 22 08:45:09 EST 1996

On 22 Feb 96 at 12:41, Y. Thakore wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am looking for examples of commercial or near-commercial
> applications of biosensors in diagnostics for an article.
> Pariculary the miniaturized sensors as in Field Effect
> Transistors or similar types of devices.
>
> I'll appreciate your help.

There is a conference on 'Biochip Array Technologies' being held on March 18,
 1996 in Marina del Rey, California.It includes a paper from Beckman
Instruments on 'Design and use of disposable genosensors for the detection
of Ras oncogene mutations' which sound like it could be roughly what you're
 looking for.

The organisers are:

IBC USA Conferences inc.
225 Turnpike Road
Southborough
MA 01772-1749
USA

Tel. (508) 481-6400

Fax (508) 481-7911

Hope this is of some help,

Kevin
Dr Kevin O'Donnell                           "Work as if you were in the early days
Diagnostics and Molecular Biology     of a better nation"
SASA                                                    - Alasdair Gray
Edinburgh