Biotrin International WWW site

R. Scott Jokerst scott_jokerst at data-transport.com
Mon Feb 26 11:35:03 EST 1996

Hello Barney,

Perhaps it may be a good time to review your entry at Biological Data
Transport's site (Biotech Registry).  Please be sure to change/add any of
the contact information for which you would like your WWW audience to be
aware.  You can find us again at:

        http://www.data-transport.com

You may notice several additions and enhancements to our site and services
since you last visited.  In particular, we have launched services making it
a snap for your customers using our site to find information regarding your
products and services at the time they are considering their use.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Scott
***************

At 2:20 AM 2/26/96, Barney Henry wrote:
[snip]

>We have changed our internet provider and our new address is
>
>                http://www.biotrin.ie/biotrin
>
>Regards,
>
>Barney Henry
>MIS Manager
>Biotrin International.
>
>bhenry at biotrin.ie

  ---> R. Scott Jokerst            scott_jokerst at data-transport.com  --->
--->   Biological Data Transport   http://www.data-transport.com       --->
 --->  510-648-8229                510-648-8279 (FAX)               --->