Latex in Diagnostics Course

Leigh Leigh at bangslabs.com
Tue Feb 27 18:13:22 EST 1996

                      Subject:                              Time:  15:36
  OFFICE MEMO         Latex in Diagnostics Course           Date:  96/01/10
Announcing the 7th Annual Latex Course: Diagnostic Applications of Latex
Technology
Very briefly, here are the details:
Content: Theory and practical details of coating and using microspheres in tests
and assays (& other biomed applications)
Faculty: 9 internationally distinguished researchers and consultants in the
field.
Dates: April 17-19, 1996 in Princeton, NJ and
          April 22-24, 1996 in Paris (France).
Cost: $895 (including most meals)
Registration Deadline: March 15, 1996  (After this date, call for possible late
registration.)

A recent message on this forum said it's OK to post notices about conferences,
so I hope I'm not violating the moral code for this group, but I also don't have
the energy to get a friend to post this so we can pretend that it came from
outside. I really think it is pertinent for this group.

If you have any interest, please ask for "Latex Course brochure" and give postal
address where we can send it.
(Complete details and registration forms are also at our web site:
www.bangslabs.com/blab)

Leigh Bangs, aka "The Particle Doctor";  leigh at bangslabs.com
Bangs Laboratories, Inc., 979 Keystone Way, Carmel, IN 46032-2823 USA
Tel: 317-844-7176  Fax: 317-575-8801
"The Microsphere Zone"  [Web Home Page: http://www.bangslabs.com/blab]