We have two positions open on the West Coast for engineers with Aerosol
experience. Our client company is involved in Powdered Drug Delivery
Systems and have asked us to find a Manager and an entry level engineer
with the following backgrounds:
* Experience with Aerosol Science in Industry: Practical experience in
Particle Size Measurements, Eelectrostatic Precipitation, Incineration,
Spray Drying, etc.
* Min. of BS, preferably in Chem. Engineering [OK if physics,
engineering, sciences]; Could be a PhD with less than 4 yr. industrial
* Excellent verbal, documentation & team skills; good sense of humor.
* Creative problem solving skills, excellent analytical abilities.
* Experience in Formulations, Powder Processing, Powder
Should Have [any combination]:
> Experience in pharmaceutical/pharmacology (Very Big Plus!)
> Knowledge of statistics and Design of Experiments.
> Knowledge of NDA & IND, and pre-approval inspections.
> Experience with UV, HPLC and protein assays a plus.
If you have an interest in this or other opportunities, please mail or
FAX your CV/resume to RS&A to the attention of Gene Rathbun, Sr. Partner.
All correspondence is held in strict confidence.
P.O. Box 2337 Sedona, AZ 86339-2337 * USA
(520) 284-3360 Office (520)284-3361 FAX
E-mail: rathbun@ sedona.net