rathbun at sedona.net
Wed Feb 28 06:44:51 EST 1996
We have two positions open on the West Coast for engineers with Aerosol
experience. Our client company is involved in Powdered Drug Delivery
Systems and have asked us to find a Manager and an entry level engineer
with the following backgrounds:
* Experience with Aerosol Science in Industry: Practical experience in
Particle Size Measurements, Eelectrostatic Precipitation, Incineration,
Spray Drying, etc.
* Min. of BS, preferably in Chem. Engineering [OK if physics,
engineering, sciences]; Could be a PhD with less than 4 yr. industrial
* Excellent verbal, documentation & team skills; good sense of humor.
* Creative problem solving skills, excellent analytical abilities.
* Experience in Formulations, Powder Processing, Powder
Should Have [any combination]:
> Experience in pharmaceutical/pharmacology (Very Big Plus!)
> Knowledge of statistics and Design of Experiments.
> Knowledge of NDA & IND, and pre-approval inspections.
> Experience with UV, HPLC and protein assays a plus.
If you have an interest in this or other opportunities, please mail or
FAX your CV/resume to RS&A to the attention of Gene Rathbun, Sr. Partner.
All correspondence is held in strict confidence.
P.O. Box 2337 Sedona, AZ 86339-2337 * USA
(520) 284-3360 Office (520)284-3361 FAX
E-mail: rathbun@ sedona.net
More information about the Diagnost