Traffic

Fred Reyers KPAT1 at OP1.UP.AC.ZA
Mon Jan 15 09:26:13 EST 1996

Jerry asked the question about traffic.

> To:             diagnost at net.bio.net
> From:           jlitt at capecod.net (Jerry Litt)
> Subject:        Traffic
> Date sent:      Mon, 15 Jan 1996 16:36:59 GMT

> Does anyone have an opinion as to why there is so little traffic in
> this group?

Jerry,

I think one of the possible reasons COULD be that the "automatic"
reply facility on messages received from this list (using my Pegassus
Mail) does not, by default, also send a copy of the reply to the
diagnost-list. Most of the other lists that I subscribe to do do this
and consequently I do not have to type ".. , diagnost at net.bio.net .."
behind the name of the originator of the mail to which I wish to
reply in order to "involve" others.

Regards

Fred
Fred Reyers (Prof & Head: Section of Clinical Pathology)
Department of Medicine
Faculty of Veterinary Science
P.Bag X04, ONDERSTEPOORT, 0110,
Rep. of South Africa
Tel: 27-12-529 8288
FAX: 27-12-529 8308 or 27-12-344 2107 (Home)

                       "The great tradgedies of science
            are the slaying of beautiful hypotheses by ugly facts"
                              (Huxley)