Operations Manager, Diagnostics

Dave Jensen SMI at SEDONA.NET
Mon Jan 29 16:52:45 EST 1996

Hello -

My company has been retained to find a senior level diagnostics industry
executive who can help move a client into manufacturing, as Operations
Manager of this young company. The person we seek will have enough
diagnostics industry experience (6-10 yrs) to help de-bug technical
problems in the scaleup of new diagnostics and biosensors. A regulatory
compliance exposure and past involvement in R/A efforts will be required.

This company has a product on the market and is now enjoying revenues. Yet,
they are still a company young enough to see incredible growth over the
next few years. This manager will have a significant position in their
management team, and enjoy the benefits of equity and competitive

Your thoughts on contacts for my search would be most appreciated.

Dave Jensen

Dave Jensen, Search Masters International
500 Foothills South, Suite 2, Sedona, AZ 86336
(520) 282-3553 Phone (520) 282-5881 Fax
Internet: davej at sedona.net / BIO-Online http://smi.bio.com/