Clinical Trials Data Analysis Software..Opinions?

Leslie Johnston-Dow ldow at
Wed Jan 31 01:44:39 EST 1996

Hello All,
I have a request for suggestions, opinions and comments regarding
the software and/or services used for the analysis of Clinical
Trials data.

We are getting ready to put our first medical diagnostic product
through clinical trials. This is a DNA based system consisting of
specific reagents and software on a general purpose
laboratory instrument. I am gathering information concerning the
availability and use of Clinical trials data management software and
services for our study.

Also, it would be helpful to know of any Clinical trials data management
software that is available for the Mac.

Leslie Johnston-Dow

Leslie Johnston-Dow, Ph.D.             ldow at
Senior Scientist, Human Genetic Analysis,
Applied Biosystems Division of Perkin Elmer
415-638-5104 voice     415-638-6177 fax