TECHNICAL APPLICATIONS SPEAKERS NEEDED

Amy Dario a.dario at ieee.org
Fri Jul 12 15:08:36 EST 1996

TECHNICAL APPLICATIONS SPEAKERS NEEDED.....

For Northcon/96, an IEEE technology conference/tradeshow, Seattle,
Washington, November 4-6.

This year the thrust of the technical applications conference is on
Medical Electronics. We are looking for technical speakers who are able to
speak and/or organize a session on a new, upcoming, or existing technology
or technical application especially as it applies in the Medical
Electronics field.

Other tracks include: Design, Test & Manufacturing and Communications.

All papers accepted, will be published in the Northcon Conference
Proceedings and distributed world-wide through the IEEE distribution
network; as well as receive heavy regional publicity.

In the U.S. should you have any questions please feel free to contact me
direct via phone at (800) 877-2668, ext. 250 or, all may contact me direct
via email.

Amy
a.dario at ieee.org

--