Moderation

Kevin O'Donnell odonnell at sasa.gov.uk
Mon Jul 15 05:13:32 EST 1996

Apologies for the delay in moving to a moderated newsgroup. The
reasons are nothing to do with biosci but with uunet itself.  When
you think about it, it is actually quite a big job, since every news
server in the world which carries bionet.diagnostics will have to be
modified so that posts are sent to the moderators rather than
propagated straight away.   The person who deals with conversion
 of newsgroups to moderated  ones is now on holiday, so we will
 have to wait a couple of weeks more  at
least.  Please simply delete the current slew of unsolicited adverts
 until then.

Kevin
Dr Kevin O'Donnell                          "I'm happy, I'm happy
Diagnostics and Molecular Biology    and I'll punch the man that says I'm not"
SASA                                                   - Ivor Cutler
Edinburgh