identification rapid tests

MHughes77 at aol.com MHughes77 at aol.com
Tue Jul 23 18:40:50 EST 1996

In answer to the following query:
>pklease help me to find manifacturers of rapid tests for; mycoplasma
>pneumonia IGm, ricketsia thyfi,Q-fever,R. Borunti HCV
>antibodiesimmunodots.

Rapid tests for several rickettsial diseases, including R. typhi and C.
burnetii (Q-fever), are available from Integrated Diagnostics, Inc., located
in Baltimore, Maryland, USA (phone 410-737-8500, fax 410-536-1112).

Microwell EIA tests for HCV are available from my company (below), and rapid
immunodot tests for HCV should become available in a few months.

Mark

Mark Hughes
RapidTest Diagnostics International, Inc.
4524 Felter Road
Milpitas, CA 95035
Phone/Fax 501-441-RTDX (441-7839)
MHughes77 at aol.com