Monoclonal antibody to Alpha-feto protein available

Fred Hyde hydassoc at parka.winternet.com
Fri Jul 26 11:43:48 EST 1996

We have completed our experimentation using monoclonal antibody AFP-27,
an IgG2 directed against human alpha-fetoprotein. We have a fairly large
excess of the MAb which we would like to dispose of. The antibody is
still in the culture medium and was produced on an Endotronics/Cellex
Accusyst machine.

If you are interested in procuring some of the antibody, please send
e-mail and I'll send along a detail sheet on the antibody. Please send
E-mail to:

hydassoc at winternet.com (or) fredhyde at citilink.com

Frederick W. Hyde, Ph.D.
Hyde and Associates Biotech Consulting