Used Freeze Dryer for diagnostics available

seapilot seapilot at slip.net
Wed Jun 5 18:55:25 EST 1996

8 square foot steam sterilizable lyophilizer with hydraulic internal
stoppering.  Chamber, door and shelves constructed of 304 stainless
steel.  Four usable shelves 12' W X 24" D with 4 1/2: clearance
between shelves.  Shelf temp -50 to +70 degrees C.  Internal
condenser, temp: -65 degrees C.  Dryer dimensions 34" left to right X
60"  deep X 72" high. Instrument panel dimensions 24" W X 24" D X 42"
H. Excellent condition
I have many other freeze dryers as well as autoclaves, fermenters and
other quality items of pre owned equipment. Contact me on the www at
http://www.firstenberg.com or email to Tom at firstenberg.com if you are
looking for equipment or have items to sell.

Tom Manuel