Used Freeze Dryer for diagnostics available

seapilot seapilot at
Wed Jun 5 18:55:25 EST 1996

8 square foot steam sterilizable lyophilizer with hydraulic internal
stoppering.  Chamber, door and shelves constructed of 304 stainless
steel.  Four usable shelves 12' W X 24" D with 4 1/2: clearance
between shelves.  Shelf temp -50 to +70 degrees C.  Internal
condenser, temp: -65 degrees C.  Dryer dimensions 34" left to right X
60"  deep X 72" high. Instrument panel dimensions 24" W X 24" D X 42"
H. Excellent condition
I have many other freeze dryers as well as autoclaves, fermenters and
other quality items of pre owned equipment. Contact me on the www at or email to Tom at if you are
looking for equipment or have items to sell.

Tom Manuel