WWW site for Consultants, Contract labs, Service Providers

J. Oprandy oprandy at luxnet.com
Thu Mar 7 10:32:56 EST 1996

Please allow me take this opportunity to introduce you to our information
service for the biomedical community.  LuxNet is the premier source of
news and information for the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical
device industries.  The site is located at:

LuxNet has a Newsroom and a Travel Center that contain numerous
hyperlinks.  The site also contains ConsultNet and LabNet, searchable
databases of detailed information on consultants and contract
laboratories as well as other service providers.

For a limited time, consultants and contract labs can get a 3 MONTH

I hope you find the site interesting and useful.  Thank you for your

LuxNet, Inc.                         http://www.luxnet.com

 "The premier source for information, consultants and contract labs
     for the biotech, pharma and medical device industries."

FAX:  301-963-9822                   phone: 301-963-5051