Non-invasive diagnostics

Jesse Patton jcpatton at u.washington.edu
Wed May 22 03:41:27 EST 1996

I would be interested in getting some dialouge going regarding
Transcutaneous Polarogrphic Oxygen and CO2 Sensors.  Several years back I
worked to develop a silicon-based Clark type sensor that utilized
structurally firm (cross-linked) hydrophilic membranes as electrolye media
for these sensors.  These "flat-beaker" membranes fit nicely with planar
designs and processes for silicon chip sensors.  Any interest?