British Society for Plant Pathology
MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY ON-LINE
The British Society for Plant Pathology (BSPP) has developed an exciting new
way to publish research in molecular plant pathology and nematology - the
electronic journal Molecular Plant Pathology On-Line (MPPOL).
- Peer-reviewed - through BSPP
- Fast - saving the months normally taken to print, bind and distribute
- Accessible - at the desk or bench, straight from the Internet
- Convenient - search, browse, view, print or download, any time
- Free - BSPP bears the modest costs, as a service to international plant
- Versatile - colour illustrations are encouraged; movies and sound bites
What you need to use MPPOL:
- A PC, Mac or Workstation connected to the Internet - even connect at
home by telephone
- A World Wide Web browser - e.g. Netscape, MS Explorer, Mosaic
Start now at http://www.bspp.org.uk/mppol. You will find:
- Full details of MPPOL
- International list of editors
- Information for authors
To submit a paper
- E-mail your script to us (or send it on disk) *
- You receive an acknowledgement by e-mail
- Your script is assigned to an editor
- Peer-review starts, by e-mail
- Your editor and you correspond by e-mail
- Your editor recommends the agreed script to the Senior Editors
- The Senior Editors confer, and your script is published in MPPOL
* Use the specified format (http://www.bspp.org.uk/mppol/prospect.htm)
E-mail address: cc08 at dial.pipex.com.
Postal address: Dr Debra Whitehead, MPPOL, The Royal Horticultural Society's
Garden, Wisley, Woking, Surrey GU23 6QB, UK.
Respond quickly to the review, and help us meet our target:
- 7 WEEKS FROM RECEIPT OF SCRIPT TO REACHING YOUR READERS
Abbreviated list of Editors of MPPOL:
- Dr John Antoniw, Dr James Brown, Dr David Cooke, Dr Matt Dickinson,
Professor Adrian Gibbs, Dr Henriette Giese, Professor Zhou GuangHe, Dr C.
Hiruki, Dr Wolfgang Knogge, Dr Joe McDermott, Dr Bruce McDonald, Dr Adrian
Newton (Senior Editor), Dr Kevin O'Donnell, Dr Anne Osbourn, Professor Tapio
Palva, Dr Tom Powers, Dr Peter Scott (Senior Editor), Dr Ichiro Uyeda,
Professor Mike Wilson, Dr Debra Whitehead (Senior Editor).
More details about MPPOL or BSPP?
- Check our World Wide Web site at http://www.bspp.org.uk
- Contact the BSPP Membership Secretary:
Dr Adrian Newton
Scottish Crop Research Institute
Invergowrie, Dundee DD2 5DA, Scotland, UK
E-mail: a.newton at scri.sari.ac.uk
Fax: +44 (0)1382 562426
Thank you for reading this message from the
BRITISH SOCIETY FOR PLANT PATHOLOGY
Dr Kevin O'Donnell "I'm happy, I'm happy
Diagnostics and Molecular Biology and I'll punch the man that says I'm not"
SASA - Ivor Cutler