Hepatitis E PCR testing available?

stephan regenass s.regenass at viollier.ch
Fri May 31 18:22:49 EST 1996

I would greatly appreciate to hear of diagnostic labs who perform
hepatitis E PCR. Also I would be interested in manufacturers of such a
test. I am working for a medical diagnostic lab, and we get occasional
requests. I would be very interested in opinions on the clinical
usefulness of such a test and its complementary value (?) to
serological testing. Thank you very much indeed.