dna fingerprinting

V J Street V.J.Street at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Nov 12 10:08:14 EST 1996

I am in my third year at the university of Sheffield and am carrying out
my dissertation on the validity of dna fingerprinting.  Within this I
need to find out the various techniques used, how the probabilities of a
match are calculated and obviously how valid the technique is.  I really
need some information on the new National Research Council's report which
came out in May of this year, and doesn't seem to be in any journals.

Thankyou for your help.
Vicki Street