question on tissue culture

Debbie Mantzaris debbie at alfred.med.monash.edu.au
Mon Sep 2 03:46:04 EST 1996

I wonder if  you might be able to
help me locate any suppliers who  commercially distribute rat or
rabbit gastric mucosal cells.  I am particularly interested in rat
mucosal cells.  I would prefer buying these cells if they are
available since it would save a lot of time.

If you are aware of any suppliers or know of anyone who could help me
could you please send me a forwarding address.  I look forward to
hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Debbie Mantzaris
Debbie Mantzaris (postgraduate student)
Department of Surgery, Monash Medical School,
Alfred Hospital,

Ph: 9276 2626   Fax: 9510 3365
email: Debbie at Alfred.Med.Monash.edu.Au