Specialty Labs in CA stinks

Mitchell A Blass mblass at emory.edu
Thu Sep 26 03:39:55 EST 1996

Has anyone else had problems with this lab in CA.  They have been
screwing around with a sample sent for Leptospira IgG and IgM for 5 days
now and still can't give me an answer.  I keep getting placed on hold
with no respect at all from the respresentatives on the pther end of the
line.  Who else performs Lepto serology???  Anyone else reporting
problems with Specialty Labs????

Mitchell A. Blass, M.D.
mblass at emory.edu

Dr Kevin O'Donnell                          "I'm happy, I'm happy
Diagnostics and Molecular Biology    and I'll punch the man that says I'm not"
SASA                                                   - Ivor Cutler
Edinburgh