Millipore Online Survey - Free giveaway!

The Millipore Online Survey Team microfilter at milipore.com
Mon Oct 20 09:56:43 EST 1997

Millipore Corporation (http://www.millipore.com) is now conducting
it's second annual Web site usability survey, and we would like
you to come tell us what you think!

In the past year Millipore has added dozens of new
sections and thousands of new articles and product descriptions,
and we'd like you to tell us which addtitions you have found most
informative and useful, and what you'd like to see in the future.

The survey is only 15 quick questions, and as an added incentive
we are offering a "freebie" to the first 500 respondants.  It's a cool
palmtop flashlight (go to www.millipore.com for a picture) and it's
yours free, just for filling out the survey.

Come to www.millipore.com today for the for more information or
to fill out the Online Survey!

We look forward to hearing your feedback on the Milipore Web site,

The Millipore Survey team
microfilter at millipore.com

NOTE - This message is being posted to this newsgroup community
because of it's relevance to Millipore products and customers, and
our ongoing dedication to provide useful Internet resources to the
microelectronics, biotechnology, analytical and laboratory research
industries. Millipore Corporation, as policy, does not spam,
cross-post or "junk e-mail" for marketing or advertising purposes.