protocols for diagnostics

Heyko Skladny skladny at rumms.uni-mannheim.de
Wed Oct 22 04:18:08 EST 1997

I am presently establishing a new lab for human genetic diagnosis. Does
anyone knows and uses simple but valid techniques for the diagnosis of
CF (cystic fibrosis), paternity testing, fragile-X, muscular dystrophy
type Duchenne/Becker, Familial Adenomatous Polyposis,
Hemoglobinopathies, Prader-Willi/ Angelman-syndrome, Myotonic dystrophy,
Huntington disease.

The  literature gives a multitude of different protocols for the
diagnostics mentioned above, but I would like to know some really-good
working methods and protocols. I'd be very glad for any contact to
colleagues working in the same field.

Any help appreciated and thanx a lot.