TEST LEUKEMIA IN PCR

DANIEL ORE[1000209 at UNMSM.EDU.PE] 1000209 at unmsm.edu.pe
Tue Mar 31 05:24:03 EST 1998

Hello:
                   A consultation because in the leukemia tests where
involved in   gene brc (crom 22) and the gene c-abl (crom9), there
is one formacion of a chimera, for I diagnose of this is used a test of
RT-PCR, (transcriptasa   reversa), my question is because it is not used
as it
sample the DNA of the  patient and because the RNA, if it is that in the
constitution of the DNA is the problem.
                                Thank you

                Daniel Ore Chavez
                Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos
                Facultad de Ciencias Biologicas
                E-mail: 1000209 at unmsm.edu.pe