fasahat at fasahat at
Mon Sep 14 03:47:29 EST 1998

Pathnet ia a new interactive site for pathologists and lab technologists.
Features include a discussion forum, conference calender, news, employment and
numerous links. Links are being updated daily.
Please send us your conference information, news and links. I invite you to
suggest an interesting article you recently read in a journal or newspaper.

Visit our conference calender where already CAP, ASCP, AFIP and several other
conferences have been posted with links.

Fasahat Wasty MD