Great New Cloning Software

nobody at nobody at
Thu Aug 10 03:51:32 EST 2000

I have been using a program called Redasoft Plasmid for the past year to aid
me in my research. Redasoft recently released a beta version of their new
program, Visual Cloning 2000. I thought I would recommend it to you all
because I am really impressed by the great graphics and new features.
Redasoft has added ORF searching, primer design, a sequence viewer, and more
web integration. I've tried Vector NTI and a few others, but found them
mostly too expensive and confusing. You can download the beta version of
Visual Cloning 2000 at

Dr. Taylor Robbins