2-in-1 custom antibodies

custom at abcam.com custom at abcam.com
Fri May 5 03:25:31 EST 2000

Abcam has introduced a new 2-in-1 custom antibody production service that
increases the chances of your peptide antibodies recoginising your target

For further details please go to:

which outlines our custom antibody services.

Thinking of your new wardrobe for the summer? If you recommend us to a
friend who orders a custom antibody project from Abcam, then you and your
friend will both receive one of Abcam's phenomonally popular t-shirts.

Good luck with your research.

Best regards,

Abcam Marketing Department

abcam.com - the world's antibody gateway

* Abcam is against spamming and will only contact you when we have
information we genuinely believe will benefit you
* To be removed from the Abcam mailing list simply return this email with
'remove' in the subject header