How long can the coated ELISA plate be kept at 4 degree

news at news at
Thu Nov 2 04:35:08 EST 2000

Not a bad idea to do some comparisons, but when I was in the business I
found that 3-4 weeks at 4oC seemed to show no degradation in quality.
different antigens/antibodies may behave differently

David A C Jones
Web Design Genealogy and Family
Formerly a Scientist!

<nobody at [mailto:nobody at] On Behalf Of>
wrote in
message news:8topr7$c3s$1 at