Triglycerides

nobody at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk nobody at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Mon Oct 23 06:39:38 EST 2000

Hello All

I would really appreciate any suugestions as to what kit is most succeful in
measuring blood triglycerides in rat PLASMA and not serum.

If there are problems that some of you might have faced with such process
(and i'm talking about the possible errors that can take place, and not the
kits in particular) please e-mail me and let me know.

This kit will have to be a manual one and not be dependant on a discrete
analyzer. I have tried Sigma kit 339, and 334 but the results I'm obtaining
are not logical. Technique has been evaluated over and over but still I
might be doing something wrong.

Thank You
Enas

---