A lot of useful resources on http://www.molbiol.edu.ru/eng

nobody at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk nobody at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 27 03:27:46 EST 2000

A lot of useful resources on http://www.molbiol.edu.ru/eng

In "Protocols" section you will find a large list of recipes of salt
solutions, laboratory buffers, media, antibiotics etc.
In "Calculations" section there are a number of small programs, which
will help in common laboratory calculations (weight - molar conversion
for proteins and nucleic acids; [krpm] - [kg] conversion for
centrifugation; estimation of time for bacteria growth;
spectrophotometric measurement of nucleic acids concentration and so
BioMail is a program that simplifies and automates searching for
biological and medical literature. BioMail will search PubMed, the
largest publically available online database for biomedical journals,
using your search terms. BioMail then e-mails you the results weekly,
biweekly or monthly as you choose.
The site is predominantly in Russian. Here we translated only the pages,

for which we did not find English analogues.