Is there some way I can use a regular pc + scanner to make

nobody at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk nobody at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Apr 6 06:50:53 EST 2001

Please see above.. I would like to have some form of my sheets of ct scans
to share with those interested helping me with a deeper understanding of the
diagnosis of an illness I am copeing with.  Just laying the pics on the flat
bed scanner has not produced a useable image - (far too dark - no real
resoloution - digital correction not effective etc.  I suspect the light
source of aregular scanner is not ok - ie that the light source needs to be
above the sheets of x-ray/ct pic material - and not below it or...?)

rb

---