[Diagnostics] antibodies against hexamita.

Cara Lee via diagnost%40net.bio.net (by littlemiss_neo At hotmail.com)
Sun Nov 12 16:39:04 EST 2006

Found your request in a recent search on Hexamita for an assignment. Did you
get any response? What were you treating that had Hexamita? I am a vet nurse
and wildlife carer in Australia. We have a large problem with a native bird
species that seems particularly suseptible to Hexamita. Would be interested
in what you have found?

Advertisement: Looking for a car that won't break the budget?  Go to