[Diagnostics] please...Elisa high background

nguyen vandung via diagnost%40net.bio.net (by vdnadung from yahoo.com)
Mon Feb 11 22:44:21 EST 2008

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I'm developing a sandwich Elisa kit but i have trouble with high background (the blank is Trypton Soya Broth and it gets an OD of 0.5). The detection antibody is directly conjugated to HRP. I don't think there is insufficient wash. i use this wash procedure (3 times or more with PBS) and i don't have this problem with other conjugated antibodies. Could you just give me any advice or explanation? I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you and best regards,
Dung