*** HELP HELP HELP ***

Rosemary Hoffman rth at anat.UMSMED.EDU
Mon Apr 19 00:12:03 EST 1993

In article <1993Apr14.235746.12389 at iscsvax.uni.edu>
yu0024 at iscsvax.uni.edu writes:
>I am sitting here for some hours try to start a paper, which is the requirment
>for population ecology.   Without any ideal come to my mind, I think maybe it
>is good ideal to post the requirment here, and hope you can disscuss your ideal
>with me.
> ... the entire problem deleted...
>Thanks advance

Dear Thanks advance,
I first saw your request in women-in-bio and let it slide.
How many newsgroups did you post to anyway?

I'm sorry if you find your paper difficult, but hey, if science were easy
EVERYONE would be doing it, and no one would be left to work in Burger King!

Instead of trying to get busy researchers, teachers, and students to do
your paper for you, use your time to pick an organism and your computer
skills to do a Medline search to find the information you need.

You forgot to let us know your name - perhaps your professor would be
interested in your problem (what's the smiley face sign for sarcasm?)