Y-chromosome/behavior

Scott Stoltenberg sstolten at s.psych.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 9 12:14:57 EST 1993

I have been searching the literature for evidence of Y-chromosome effects on
behavior.  My searches have been quite UNsuccessful.  Any suggestions on
where to look for this type of evidence (if it exists) would be appreciated.
I know that for some other organsims (e.g. mice) there are documented
Y-chromosome effects on behavior, but I cannot find any such evidence
concerning our favorite animal D. melanogaster.  Either e-mail me or post to
this group any comments on this topic.  Thanks in advance, Scott.