request for deficiency and Pelement stocks in the 50-51A region

Scott Dougan dougans at rockyj.rockefeller.edu
Wed Jun 9 19:00:33 EST 1993

I have looked in Flybase and have not been able to find deficiencies
in the region 50A-51A.  I am trying to clone the embryonic lethal
segmentation gene, arrow, which I have mapped to within 2 centimorgans
of a P-element at 50D/E.  Preliminary evidence suggests that arr is
between 50D/E and 49D.  Any deficiency in this region would be useful
in determining more precisely the location of the gene, as the first
step towards cloning arr. Thanks.
Scott Dougan