Any information / references to the CARDIA

Christophe Roos roos at Operoni.Helsinki.FI
Fri Jun 11 10:19:07 EST 1993

Dear Netters,
I have been looking for references to works concerning the imago organ
CARDIA from the digestive system. The databases from the last decade
offer four publications.
Now I am not satisfied and I present my question on the net in case
anybody would have come across some work concerning the function and
developmental history of the cardia in D. melanogaster or any other
diptera. I would very much appreciate if some reader of this notice
could help me in finding more information on this organ.
Thank you for reading this message.
Christophe Roos

Institute of Biotechnology          Fax:                   +358 0 4346028
POBox 45, Valimotie 7               E-mail:   Christophe.Roos at Helsinki.Fi
University of Helsinki              X-400:           /G=Christophe/S=Roos
FIN-00014 Finland                               /O=Helsinki/A=fumail/C=Fi