genomic library

Howard M. Bomze hb10+ at
Tue Oct 26 20:20:34 EST 1993

I am looking for genomic libraries from Drosophila species other then
Drosophila melanogaster. If you have one and are willing to share some
of it with me I would greatly appreciate it.  Or if you know someone
else who has one and is willing to share it.  Please contact me at:

                    e-mail     hb10 at

                    phone      (412)268-3245

                    mail        Howard Bomze
                                Dept. of Biol. Sci.