Request for cDNA libraries

Jim Price jprice at
Mon Sep 13 17:42:09 EST 1993

We are looking for a cDNA corresponding to a 4.3 kb transcript that is
present in adult  Drosophila males and females and also in mature
ovaries.  We have already screened several libraries without success,
although parallel screens for other transcripts have been successful.  I
would appreciate any suggestions as to cDNA libraries we should try.  If
you have a cDNA library you are willing to share, or if you have
suggestions as to whom I should contact, please let me know.  Thank You.

Jim Price
Department of Biological Sciences
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6