Stocks to be terminated-- do you want them?

FARMERJ at YVAX.BYU.EDU FARMERJ at YVAX.BYU.EDU
Thu Sep 16 12:49:45 EST 1993

I will be discarding the Drosophila melanogaster stocks listed
below.  If you want any of them, please send me an e-mail request
immediately.

The first set of stocks was originally isolated by Mel Green.  I
do not know if they exist elsewhere.

BYU
stock
number    Davis description

D3        bw^V / Cy O, pr cn            from MR^N1

D5        bw^VT3 / Cy O, pr cn               =20

D6        MR^h12 bw^V76j6.1 / Cy

D7        bw^V77j19(10) / Cy, Ubx^130   from MR^102 =F0 N1

D8        bw^V177K10(6) / Cy O, pr cn   from MR^N1

D9        bw^V78j1 / Cy O, pr cn        from MR^h12

          Cy / MR5.5 a bw^V81e

          Cy / bw^V86L31

          +(3)KMCG / TM1, Me

I also have two stocks which have genes that are commonly
available, but not in these combinations.

          px sp

          px bw sp

At some future time, I will be discarding stocks which contain
w^co2 and bw^6.  These stocks may exist nowhere else.  If anyone
is interested in them, let me know in the reasonably near future.

James L. Farmer
Department of Zoology
571 WIDB
Brigham Young University