acaricides

Terrence Lyttle LYTTLE at UHCCVX.UHCC.HAWAII.EDU
Thu Sep 23 20:36:06 EST 1993

Does anyone out there know of an inexpensive source of tetradifon
(also called tedion or Duphar) to use for controlling mites?  The only
source we can find wants something like $80 for 250 mgs, which seems a bit
high.  Any suggestions will be helpful.  I will be glad to pass on the
results to the network.

Thanks in advance!

Terry Lyttle                     LYTTLE at UHCCVX.UHCC.HAWAII.EDU
Dept. of Genetics and            808-956-5513
 Molecular Biology               Fax: 808-956-5514
University of Hawaii
Honolulu, HI  96822
-------