IUBio (FlyBase) archive gopher server updated

FlyBase Project Members flybase at MORGAN.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Apr 1 10:13:31 EST 1994

IUBio Archive gopher server, at ftp.bio.indiana.edu, has had
its server software updated  to a version of UMinnesota's
gopherd 2.012 with various patches of mine.  Let me know if you have
any problems using this server.  Hopefully I've cleared up some
problems that have existed over the past several months.
 -- Don Gilbert		30 Mar 94

P.S., I recommend use of a Gopher+ client for interacting
with this server.  See Gopher+TEST/Gopher+software/ for some (possibly
out of date) programs.  The Mac TurboGopher client and the Unix/VMS
curses client from UMinnesota still have some missing gopher+ features
that will limit what you can do with gopher+ at this archive.
Though they have some other problems, the gopher+ clients GopherApp (mac
only) and GopherPup (mac/mswindows/xwindows) have a complete gopher+
interface.